As always the health and safety of our patients and our community is our top priority. Our office may feel a little different but please understand this is to provide our orthodontic care in the safest way possible. If you have any questions prior to your appointment please feel free to contact us.
- Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), as well as the federal regulations from the CDC and OSHA. While our current infection and sterilization protocols meet these requirements, we have also increased our disinfection protocols of heavily trafficked areas throughout the day.
- Health checks are completed on all staff and patients everyday when entering the office. A brief health questionnaire is reviewed as well as temperatures are taken.
- We have removed all magazines and take away items to avoid contamination.
- We have removed our brushing station for now and please ask that you brush your teeth prior to the appointment.
- All staff members will be wearing masks at all times. We ask all patients and visitors to the office to wear a mask as well. If you do not have a masks one can be provided to you.
- Clinical Staff will be wearing Face Shields and additional protection during certain types of appointments such as braces removals.
- HEPA air filters/air purifiers have been added throughout the office that are capable of filtering bacteria, viruses, and odor causing particles out of the air.
- Ultraviolet lights capable of sterilizing surfaces are used routinely to help keep our counters and instruments clean.
- We have reworked how we schedule patients to provide additional time in between appointment to limit the amount of people in the office at one time.
- If you feel more comfortable waiting in your vehicle please call our office (605-692-7511) when you arrive and we will inform you when to enter the office.
- We ask that only patients enter the office for appointments unless a parent is needed for the the appointment.
- We have eliminated some chairs from the waiting area to allow for social distancing.
- If patients have concerns about visiting the office virtual consults can be arranged to check in with Dr. Paul.